9.2.11

Love Letter

It always gets me at times like these... At times like these, everyhting is possible, well at least in my mind. At times like these i think of everything and everything happens.
But, now i think about you. And i will write just that. You may know what i feel. I know how i feel because i've felt it before with others but mostly with you...
i feel in love. Or maybe i feel like a man in love, cause in all this there's a great deal of desire.
It's a pity that i don't have inspired words for you. All of them get eaten by desire. The simple need to be with you. The sense of lust. Nothing else.
It's a pity that even in front of you i'm "politicaly correct" (i always wanted to use that in a sentence).
But, unfortunately i can't reveal myself to you. You'll get scared. At such an overt behavior of demonstrating furor passion anyone would be scared.
Still, it's so simple...So basic and so unfulfilled. Noone has ever sensed it like me before. Because after all we are human. And the things that makes us human forbid me to say more.
You know what i'm trying to say... I want you.

3 σχόλια:

@Magica είπε...

At times like that time of urs, allow me say somethin that fits better than ur favorite sweater....
Πως μόνο στο βήμα που υπερβαίνει την λογική, που υπερβαίνει το πλαίσιο, που υπερβαίνει το συμβατικό, μπορεί να κατοικήσει το μαγικό......
& ur magic reveals.....Since u can make it all possible......
Spreadin' love n magic........

Urs, Magica

Mr. John Kelepouris είπε...

Do'nt burnm e...

@Magica είπε...

Και Μουρχαρχαρχαρχαρ!!!....Θινκ αμπάουρι!!!!!
xxx